Use of the Greenwood Hills Winter Trails for Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Fat Tire Biking will require anyone using the trails to meet one of the following criteria.
- Be a current Greenwood Hills Member in good standing. (No additional fee required) Excludes: Dining Social Option
- Purchase a Winter Trail Option (WTO) membership at a cost of $45/person.
We will not be offering day passes for use of the winter trail facilities in 2017-18. We will operate under a one fee structure for the upcoming winter season.
WTO members will have access to use the restrooms and warm up in the Greenwood Hills clubhouse Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Your WTO membership also gives you access to our private member’s bar (Mulligan’s Lounge) available Thursday - Friday evenings from 4-9pm with food and beverage service for current GHCC members and WTO members and any accompanied guests.
ALL GHCC and WTO Members will be issued a Winter Trail Membership badge that must be worn in a visible location whenever using the GHCC winter trails.
You may purchase or pick up your WTO Membership anytime during the hours listed below.
- Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm in the Office
- Thursday - Friday : 4pm - 9pm in Mulligan’s Lounge
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
Call for information at 715-848-2204