2018 New Membership Offerings
Have you always dreamed of joining
a private golf club?
Greenwood Hills has several new membership offerings that make the choice to join a private golf club easier than ever.
NEW Young Professionals Option
Available for anyone age 39 and under. This membership option gives a single player or a young family unlimited access all of the facilities that GHCC has to offer. Our amazing golf course, golf practice range, newly renovated aquatic area, fitness center, access to our reciprocal golf clubs, and groomed winter activities trails.
$2,500 if paid on or before November 30, 2017.
NEW Limited Play Option (LPO)
The LPO Offers the member 60-9 hole golf passes that may be shared within one family defined as any individual and their significant other along with any dependents under age 23 living in the LPO membership residence on a full time basis.
- Family unlimited access to the practice range.
- Family access to our new fitness center.
- Family pool access.
- Family access to the GHCC winter trails (XC Skiing, Snowshoe and Fat Tire Biking) .
- Access to play at our reciprocal golf clubs. (list of reciprocal clubs available at www.greenwoodhillscc.com)
- Ability to bring guests to GHCC facilities and events. (Listed guest fees apply)
- Member account with charging privilege.
- Basic Membership in ClubCorp. (ClubCorp Signature Gold access available at an additional fee of $25/month)
- No room fee charges for private events in the Greenwood Hills Events Center.
- No food and beverage minimums.
LPO Members Guidelines
LPO Membership receives 60-9 hole golf passes
•Golf Passes are available for use by any family member.
•Passes may not be used for guests to play at GHCC.
•Passes may not be transferred or sold.
•Passes expire at the end of the current golf season.
•LPO members are required to use their available passes to participate in GHCC leagues and club events unless otherwise noted in the event sign up information. NOTE: Full time league participants play approximately 15 weeks during the season.
•Any partial round must be counted as a 9 hole round unless the partial round is due to unplayable weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
•LPO Members are not able to continue playing once they have exhausted their available 9 hole golf rounds.
LPO Members that anticipate that they may exhaust their available rounds before the end of the season may elect to upgrade from an LPO to any full golf membership option by paying an upcharge fee based on the option selected for the upgrade.
CLICK HERE to request more information about GHCC Memberships.
Kerry Fitzgerald, PGA
Head Golf Professional
715-849-1772 Golf Shop