Guest Policy and Dress Code
Guest Play @ GHCC
Non-member guests may play at GHCC under the following guidelines.
-Play as a guest with a GHCC member
-Play as a sponsored guest of a GHCC member
-Play in an authorized golf event or golf outing at GHCC
-Play on a Make a Difference Monday golf day
-Play as an invited guest of another private golf club or GHCC reciprocal club
-Play as a member of a NEWGA golf facility
All local guests* are permitted a total of 5 guest play visits to GHCC per calendar year.
* Local guest are condidered anyone that resides within a 60 mile radius of GHCC.
Guest Play Dress Code Policy
While golfing at Greenwood Hills as a guest of a member, playing in a corporate golf outing or as a participant in our Make a Difference Monday or other outside golf events, we ask that you observe the following dress code policies.
In an effort to maintain an appropriate standard of dress at Greenwood Hills Country Club, the Advisory Board has approved the following dress code for the season. All members and their guests are requested to adhere to these guidelines as we continue our tradition of a relaxed, family- friendly club.
The club manager, along with supervisory staff members, has been authorized by the Greenwood Hills Member Advisory Board to notify members or their guests when their attire is deemed
inconsistent with our policies. We ask that you abide by the following dress code policy.
- Dress code policies apply to all adults, children ages 12 and older and guests.
- Members are responsible for the attire of their children and their guests.
- Members should inform their guests of our dress code prior to their arrival at the Club.
- Proper attire on our golf course is expected to conform in style to that which is sold in the Greenwood Hills Golf Shop.
- Slacks, golf- length shorts with pockets and shirts with collars are required for all men at all times.
- Traditional collars, turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are acceptable.
- Slacks, Capri’s, golf-length shorts, skirts, skorts and blouses with or without sleeves and/or collars are required for ladies at all times.
- T-shirts or shirts without one of the aforementioned collars are not acceptable.
- Wind shirts, sweatshirts, vests, jackets, etc. must be accompanied by a collared shirt.
- Golf-length shorts should be of an appropriate and tasteful length—at least mid-thigh.
- Cut off shorts, athletic shorts, warm up pants (jogging or track pants) and short shorts are not acceptable.
- Tennis attire, swimming attire, halter tops, fishnet tops, or tank tops are not permitted.
- All hats and visors are requested to be worn facing forward.
Thank you for your cooperation in adhering to our dress code requests.
Kerry Fitzgerald, PGA
If you have any questions regarding dress code policies, please call the golf shop at 715-849-1772 ext 1.